- Biological Individuality and the Foetus Problem. Forthcoming. Erkenntnis.
- Are Organisms Substances or Processes?.2021. Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 100 (3):605-619.
- Isobel Ronai, et al. 2020. "Microbiota, symbiosis and individuality summer school” meeting reportmicrobiomejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40168-020-00898-7. Microbiome, 8: 117.
In Progress/ Under Review
- A paper on biological individuality and Personal identity
- A paper on biological individuality and the Special Composition Question.
- A paper on reductionism and identity.
- A paper on the philosophy of death .
- A paper on metaphysical paradoxes in biology.
- 'Biological Individuality and the Definition of 'Death', University of Bristol Departmental Research Seminar, 3rd November 2022
- 'What is an Organism?', Community outreach talk for "Philosophy of Friends, Bristol, 8th November 2022
Selected Past Talks
- "Biological Individuality, Pluralism, and Personal Identity", The Joint Session University of St Andrews, 8-10th July 2022
- "Does Reduction Entail Identity?"
- The 7th Annual Society for the Metaphysics of Science Conference, University of Bristol, 6th-8th September
- "Emergence and Reduction in Science and Metaphysics" workshop, University of Lisbon, 27-29th July 2022
- University of Duisburg-Essen, 14th July 2022
- The Centre for Logic, Epistemology and the History of Science, University of Campinas, 20th April 2022
- "Biological Individuality and the Foetus Problem"
- Workshop on the Metaphysics of Biological Individuality, Sorbonne University, France, September 2021
- Workshop on the Metaphysics of Pregnancy, University of Southampton, March, 2021
- "Is a Breast-Feeding baby a part of its mother? The Joint Session, Durham University, July 2019"
- "A Critical Analysis of Process Ontology", ISHPSSB 2019, University of Oslo, July 2019
- "Biological Individuality and Composition", IDEM Group Meeting, University of Bordeaux, June 2019